Naruto Love RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Love RPG

A fun naruto Love Action RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
join the new site FUCKING AWEsome WAY BETTER THEN THIS 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://baraloveacademy.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Takimoto >_<

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Takimoto-kun
Student
Student
Takimoto-kun

You
Ninja 1: Takimoto
Ninja 2:

Takimoto >_< Empty
PostSubject: Takimoto >_<   Takimoto >_< Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:51 pm

Name: Yoshitoki Takimoto
Eye Color: green
Hair Color: brown
Clothing Style: casual - shirt, pants
Color of shoes: red
Personalty: cool and very calm, sometimes pretty cold but nice at the same time... a weird fellow >-<

Anything we left out
Appearance:avi >_<

History:
Ninja Academy - The Ninja Academy of Konoha was a place from which Takimoto kept great memories, where he met great friends that lost their lives later on, at the service of Konoha. Taki's time on the academy was mainly spent training, the young man always tried to push himself to the limit, breaking it and finding a new obstacle. However, he was always able to come out on top, the soon-to-be Shinobi showed signs of great talent and skills.

It was at the end of the academy that he had one of the most horrific experiences. Finding himself lost in the woods, Taki thought he was done for when an Uchiha found him. Oaka took care of Taki, taking him back to the village, but they were soon attacked by a group of Sand Shinobis, which managed to overcome Oaka and kill him. However, the young boy's adrenaline pumped up and he was able to run away with his savior on his backs. Badly injured, the Uchiha asked Takimoto one last thing. For him to take his eyes to his brother. The boy promised to do so, but when he reached the village, Oaka's brother had died, victim of assassination.

Takimoto felt enraged and promised to avenge the one who had saved him before. For that, he did a surgery himself in which he tried to implant the sharingan, but he was only able to be conscious for the first eye, never attempting to put the other one. That is why Taki keeps that eye safe. Due to Taki's weak student level, the eye lost power from 3 tiers to two.

Genin - Countless D-Rank Missions and a few C-Rank. THat was the life of Takimoto as a Genin, missions. It was about this time that he lost most of his friends, becoming the cold yet at the same time caring person he is today. His team was made out of Hyuuga Kiro and Nara Jin, who lost both their lives at a C-Rank mission that quickly changed into A-Rank. If it wasn't for Taki's sensei, the young man wouldn't even be here today, as he was the one who managed to beat the threat of the A-Rank assignment. After this, the young genin, by the age of 13, promised that he would never feel pain for watching his friends die... He lied... Although one could only see his tears if piercing into his soul.

Chuunin - Taki is now a Chuunin. He recently passed and is ready to take on the world with his implanted Sharingan. Will he be that strong Shinobi he trained to be?

i hope this amount of paragraphs is good for Chuunin. I made a hasty background but i believe i got an average storyline.

Weapons- the normal ninja pouch gear (kunais, shuriken)

Elements- none yet (Taki hasnt trained them)

Village-Leaf

jutsus- all the academy and genin non-elemental jutsus and kage bunshin >_< i am a clone freak >_____<

special ability: can there be implanted sharingans? i wanted one o.o

Missions:
0 xO

hope you guys like it and if its denied tell me which part is to be worked on

Last edited by Takimoto-kun on Mon May 11, 2009 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jeremyjh13
Admin
jeremyjh13

You
Ninja 1: Naruto/Sakura
Ninja 2: Gaara/Hinata

Takimoto >_< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takimoto >_<   Takimoto >_< Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:32 pm

denied you have done no missions yet
Back to top Go down
https://nloverpg.rpg-board.net
Takimoto-kun
Student
Student
Takimoto-kun

You
Ninja 2:

Takimoto >_< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takimoto >_<   Takimoto >_< Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:23 pm

well i thought it was a background thing only X.X

Leave the missions out then. How about that without the missions?
Back to top Go down
jeremyjh13
Admin
jeremyjh13

You

Takimoto >_< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takimoto >_<   Takimoto >_< Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:34 pm

i need them in so for bingo books
Back to top Go down
Takimoto-kun
Student
Student
Takimoto-kun

You
Ninja 2:

Takimoto >_< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takimoto >_<   Takimoto >_< Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:35 pm

>____________________< how do i make a mission if my char isnt approved? XD
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Student
Student
Midnight

You
Ninja 1: Yakumo Kurama
Ninja 2: Midnight (Kurama)

Takimoto >_< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takimoto >_<   Takimoto >_< Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:36 pm

change it to zero.
Back to top Go down
http://siyp.yourforumpro.com/index.htm
Takimoto-kun
Student
Student
Takimoto-kun

You
Ninja 2:

Takimoto >_< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takimoto >_<   Takimoto >_< Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:37 pm

Changed >____<

Btw, about the implanted sharingan, i should do some restrictions right? >_<
Back to top Go down
jeremyjh13
Admin
jeremyjh13

You

Takimoto >_< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takimoto >_<   Takimoto >_< Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:53 pm

no your good approved
Back to top Go down
Takimoto-kun
Student
Student
Takimoto-kun

You
Ninja 2:

Takimoto >_< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takimoto >_<   Takimoto >_< Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:54 pm

cool-io
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Takimoto >_< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takimoto >_<   Takimoto >_< Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takimoto >_<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Love RPG :: Creation :: Create A Character-
Jump to: