Naruto Love RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Love RPG

A fun naruto Love Action RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
join the new site FUCKING AWEsome WAY BETTER THEN THIS 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://baraloveacademy.forumotion.com/forum.htm

I am Still alive (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Itachi
Student
Student
Uchiha Itachi

You
Ninja 1: Itachi
Ninja 2: Kakashi

I am Still alive (Open) Empty
PostSubject: I am Still alive (Open)   I am Still alive (Open) Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:18 pm

Itachi Was Wearing His Akatsuki Robes With His Akatsuki Ring. He Had a Straw hat covering his face and he had His Shinobi Sandals. He Walked To The village gates were he walked on. He Had trapped the Guards In His Genjutsu
Back to top Go down
Amidala
Genin
Genin
Amidala

You
Ninja 1: Amidala Naberrie
Ninja 2:

PostSubject: Re: I am Still alive (Open)   I am Still alive (Open) Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:58 pm

Amidala came around, and she looked at him. "Hello there I'm Amidala Naberrie." Amidala said. Amidala looked at him, and remembered him. "You are Itachi Uchiha of the Uchiha clan." Amidala said.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Itachi
Student
Student
Uchiha Itachi

You

PostSubject: Re: I am Still alive (Open)   I am Still alive (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:34 am

" Yes I Am" He Said As He continued walking. His Face Was Still Hidden And he was heading for the Hokages Office. Many Gathered round to Watch The Akatsuki Member walk into the city. Many Mutters were heard and Most Ninjas Had Weapons in their Hands ready for any type of attack.
Back to top Go down
Amidala
Genin
Genin
Amidala

You
Ninja 2:

PostSubject: Re: I am Still alive (Open)   I am Still alive (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:50 pm

"I am Amidala Naberrie a cousin of yours." Amidala said. Amidala didn't mind of talking to him because she was used to speak to him with the highest regard she wants to be friends with him.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Itachi
Student
Student
Uchiha Itachi

You

PostSubject: Re: I am Still alive (Open)   I am Still alive (Open) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:08 am

" Good To know. Now Tell Me Were is My Brother?" He Said Walking on. His Face was still not visible And HIs Sharingan Was Also Not Visible. Many Kunais Flew at him so he just dodged them noticing them with his sharingan.

Last edited by Uchiha Itachi on Wed May 13, 2009 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amidala
Genin
Genin
Amidala

You
Ninja 2:

PostSubject: Re: I am Still alive (Open)   I am Still alive (Open) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:41 pm

"In the sound village." Amidala said.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Itachi
Student
Student
Uchiha Itachi

You

PostSubject: Re: I am Still alive (Open)   I am Still alive (Open) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:34 am

" So He is still alive..." Itachi Said, He didnt show any emotion but inside he was releived that his brother was still alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am Still alive (Open)   I am Still alive (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am Still alive (Open)
Page 1 of 1