Naruto Love RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Love RPG

A fun naruto Love Action RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
join the new site FUCKING AWEsome WAY BETTER THEN THIS 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://baraloveacademy.forumotion.com/forum.htm

The new Tailed Bijuu are open...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suki
Genin
Genin
Suki

You
Ninja 1: Temari/Sakuya
Ninja 2: Anko/Suki

The new Tailed Bijuu are open... Empty
PostSubject: The new Tailed Bijuu are open...   The new Tailed Bijuu are open... Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:35 pm

ok people i am opening new bijuu because all the other ones are open but heres the deal i will make some the new bijuu if i do make the bijuu and it happenes to be the tail you wanted to make oh well its already been made oh and once we hit 18 tails then the customs for bijuu are will be locked...scince the other 9 are taken that leaves us with 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16,17,18. Be warned you must be skilled and not a god modder to get a bijuu and before it is tottaly approved one the admins (me) will pm you questions that will approve of your bijuu but be warned not all the questions will be the same!
Back to top Go down

The new Tailed Bijuu are open...
Page 1 of 1