Naruto Love RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Love RPG

A fun naruto Love Action RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
join the new site FUCKING AWEsome WAY BETTER THEN THIS 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://baraloveacademy.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Dorou CLan( saved for when I win contest)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinzo
Student
Student

You
Ninja 1: Shinzo Dorou(special Jounin)/ Dent(genin, Shinzo watches over Dent)
Ninja 2:

Dorou CLan( saved for when I win contest) Empty
PostSubject: Dorou CLan( saved for when I win contest)   Dorou CLan( saved for when I win contest) Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:35 pm

Name:Dorou Clan

Clan/Bloodline Symbol:Dorou CLan( saved for when I win contest) Mortal_kombat2

Bloodline Jutsu:Shadow Manipulation Style, Activation of jutsus is Shadow Manipulation Style: Activate.

Description:When jutsu of this kind is activated, the user glows with darkness. Shinzo has the shadow of Yomitsu appear when he glows with shadows. Users eyes turn completely black. This ninjutsu is used to replace genjutsu and Taijutsu.

History: The Dorou clan has always used the power of darkness before going into hiding 3 generations ago. SHinzo has been hier to the leadership. Having had learned how to take care of things correctly, he has been able to last on his own. Having had been the last remaining one, Shinzo has had kept everything a secret from everyone even the hokage. He has had honor and respect for his whole childhood. The clan had financial problems for when they guised themselves as farmers. Having it be hard to keep it a secret from anbu, the Hokage had moved the everyone of the clan except Shinzo further away from Konoha.
He had one day gone to visit his clan at age 9 and several sound Anbu had ambushed his clan before he arrived, Shinzo had unleashed his emotional anger building up inside and accidently killing his family...his whole entire remaining clan. 100 farmers rusty with jutsu. SHinzo had shut-up after that and never spoke his mind ever again.

Last edited by Shinzo on Tue May 05, 2009 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suki
Genin
Genin
Suki

You
Ninja 1: Temari/Sakuya
Ninja 2: Anko/Suki

PostSubject: Re: Dorou CLan( saved for when I win contest)   Dorou CLan( saved for when I win contest) Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:44 pm

denied read news
Back to top Go down
Shinzo
Student
Student

You
Ninja 1: Shinzo Dorou(special Jounin)/ Dent(genin, Shinzo watches over Dent)
Ninja 2:

PostSubject: Re: Dorou CLan( saved for when I win contest)   Dorou CLan( saved for when I win contest) Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:49 pm

Culd I save this? i am also gonna go edit my jutsu >.<. But save it for if I do win one.
Back to top Go down
Suki
Genin
Genin
Suki

You
Ninja 1: Temari/Sakuya
Ninja 2: Anko/Suki

PostSubject: Re: Dorou CLan( saved for when I win contest)   Dorou CLan( saved for when I win contest) Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:50 pm

um not on here but to pc yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dorou CLan( saved for when I win contest)   Dorou CLan( saved for when I win contest) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dorou CLan( saved for when I win contest)
Page 1 of 1